Business Development Executive
Informer is Brighton based cybersecurity startup looking to add a Business Development Executive to our sales team to support our growth both in the UK and internationally with focus on the US. We are flexible on the role being remote or office based.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales-driven professional that has high standards of performance in a SaaS or cybersecurity background. The role will be focussed on winning new business and growing those accounts to become long terms clients. We’re looking for an overachiever who thrives on the challenge of identifying and closing new sales opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify and generate new sales leads across various sectors in the UK and US
- Work closely with our marketing team to plan and execute strategic and tactical lead generation campaigns
- Develop outstanding relationships with new customers to identify sales opportunities
- Work and manage your own pipeline and driving through sales to close
- Pitch services, preparing presentations and developing quotes and proposals
- Provide constructive feedback to the Product Development team to improve and create new products and solutions
- Demonstrate good skills in the development of customer proposals and liaise with the Consulting team in preparation of proposals and tenders
- Effectively convey the benefits and range Informer’s SaaS platform and cybersecurity services
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Someone who is self-motivated, and keen to develop themselves both technically and professionally
- Ability to take responsibility for objectives with a flexible attitude even under pressure
- 2+ years of technology or solutions sales experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Uses initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core technology tools and about the cyber security industry
- Good time-management
- A passion for sales
- Experience in SaaS or Cybersecurity sectors
- Experience using automation lead prospecting tools
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
We are an established, successful and innovative cyber security company empowering businesses to overcome their security risks. Since our launch in 2014 we have exceeded our ambitious growth targets and are changing the way companies commission cyber security with a unique SaaS product. We are expanding our talented team.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team as we continue our journey to transition from a traditional penetration testing specialist to being a SaaS led business. Our innovative Informer platform has been designed to disrupt the cyber security market giving our clients a new way to ensure their business is as secure as it can be.