Mid-Level Penetration Tester
Are you passionate about penetration testing but you hate reporting? Have you noticed that every job specification has a bullet point that requires you to have “excellent reporting skills”?
We’re looking for an experienced penetration tester to join us that is fed up with doing conveyor belt testing but has a passion for security testing and not reporting.
We have created technology that results in happy testers and happy customers. Our platform frees up your time to be an amazing security tester. You’ll have none of the hang ups and frustrations that most pen testers have to deal with; scanning and the report writing.
This role is fully remote and you’ll be working collaboratively with the members of the Penetration Testing team and also our Development and Product teams.
If you want to work in a forward-thinking and innovative company that is constantly challenging penetration testing, then apply.
You’ll be doing the following:
- Deliver high quality security tests including:
- Web Application Security Testing
- Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Security Testing
- Get involved in team security tests
- Support the commercial teams with scoping and creating security testing strategy approaches
- Carry out research to find zero day vulnerabilities and report these to our platform
You must have the following experience and skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a penetration testing role
- OSCP or CREST CRT certified
- To be a UK citizen or authorised to work in the UK without a VISA sponsorship
What’ll set you apart from the others…
- Passionate about security testing
- Can program in Python or a similar programming language
- Wants to take a research-led approach to find the interesting vulnerabilities (and zero-days)
- Has that desire to automate and can think about the uses of automation for your benefit and our customers’
- Have a hatred for all manual processes.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Informer read our About Us page